hex girl Network Sticker
- 1.75" x 2.35" vinyl sticker
- laminate finish for an added layer of protection and water resistance
- all stickers are designed, printed & dye cut in-house <3
hex girl Network Sticker
all cotton garments are made from textile and yarn products made in the United States in order to support local farmers and the domestic yarn industry. the ultimate goal of a strong domestic farmer and yarn industry and is to reduce the carbon footprint of the textile supply chain, which will have a positive longterm impact on the environment.
making a constant commitment to be human-centered while minimizing the negative effects hex girl leaves on the world of tomorrow:
• all packages are wrapped with recycled, acid-free tissue paper that are printed with soy ink and made with materials that are FSC certified meaning the paper products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social, and economic benefits.
• all plastic polymailers are being phased out and replaced with recyclable and/or compostable mailers/boxes by 2022 to reduce individual plastic waste.
• the f*ck-up sale and sample sale collections are examples of my small attempts to reduce my company's output and upcycle what would become textile waste.
• being ethical goes beyond just sustainability, which is why the hex girl blog focuses on uplifting other small businesses, brands, and artists.
all blank garments are sourced solely from US-based suppliers that pay a living wage, treat workers fairly, and provide safe working conditions based on OSHA Certification. ready-to-ship items are locally screenprinted in NJ and handmade/embroidered items are made with love in-house by yours truly <3
what if something doesn't fit?
no worries at all babes: i offer even exchanges :)
so just take a deep breath, shoot me an email wit the name the order was placed under (ur order number too if u have it to make things suuper easy), n we'll go from there :)
disclaimer tho: if it's an intimate item like a thong, no sendsies backsies. sanitary reasons, hope u understand <3
peep the return policy page here or at the footer of any page on site
why do some of the same styles fit differently in different colors?
garment dying bb! during the enzyme washing process, the garment becomes pre-shrunk (like how it would be after its first wash n dry). that's why ur black crop tee may give u a lil more of a snug hug than the white one does, it doesn't luv u any less ;)
why does my shipping label say it's been created but the tracking hasn't updated?
this means i'm either actively workin on ur order, it's in my mailbox for pickup, or it's on the way to a USPS/UPS facility <3
the avg processing time is between 24-72 hours on ready-to-ship items n can be up to a 5-7 days on handmade/embroidered items. hex girl is "quick" slow fashion. i aim to fulfill ur orders as fast as possible and provide the same 24/7 customer service that a bigger company would...but i am just one person, so if i'm not Am*zon Pr*me-level speed then forgive me >.<
please take note as to whether u placed a preorder or regular order, as preorders can delay processing times by different amounts that will be specified under the product when ordering.